Get Helped 24/7
Our team of experienced plumbing professionals at Universal Plumbing Heating and Air is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with any emergency plumbing needs you may have. We understand that plumbing emergencies can happen at any time, and we are here to help you get the problem resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. Contact us today at 949-619-3081 for assistance with any of your emergency plumbing in Garden Grove, CA needs.
Types of Emergency Plumbing Situations
There are a few different types of emergency plumbing that you may come across. Here is a quick guide to the most common ones:
- Burst pipes: This is one of the most common emergency plumbing issues. It can happen for a number of reasons, such as when the water pressure gets too high or if there is a blockage in the pipe. If you see water gushing out from a pipe, it’s important to turn off the water supply immediately and call a professional plumber.
- Clogged toilets: A clogged toilet is another common issue that can cause major headaches. Toilets can become blocked for a number of reasons, such as when someone tries to flush something down that doesn’t belong there. If you have a clogged toilet, it’s important to call a professional plumber so they can clear the blockage and get your toilet working properly again.
- Leaking pipes: Leaks can happen for a number of reasons, such as when a pipe is damaged or when there is a joint that is not sealed correctly. If you see water leaking from a pipe, it’s important to turn off the water supply immediately and call a professional plumber.
- Sewer backups: Sewer backups are one of the most dangerous types of plumbing emergencies because they can contain hazardous materials. If you have a sewer backup, it’s important to stay away from the area and call a professional plumber right away.
- Water heater problems: Water heaters can break down for a number of reasons, such as when the pilot light goes out or when the tank leaks. If you have a water heater problem, it’s important to call a professional plumber so they can fix the issue and prevent further damage.
Emergency plumbing issues can be a major headache, but it’s important to know what to do if you find yourself in one of these situations. If you’re ever unsure of what to do, it’s always best to call a professional plumber so they can handle the problem safely and efficiently.
Get help with emergency plumbing in Garden Grove, CA with our team of experts!
- Air Conditioning Service Company Our team will set you up with a well-working AC system.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement Have problem parts fixed with our help.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair Get 24/7 care with your AC troubles.
- Whole House Air Purification With HEPA or other filters, breathe cleaner air in all rooms.
- Heating Company and Service We provide help with gas and electric furnaces.
- Heater Parts Replacement Get faulty parts repaired or replaced.
- Plumbing Contractor From fixture installations, drain cleaning, and more we’re a complete plumbing contractor.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs Our phones are open night and day to help with emergency plumbing situations.
- Gas Line Installation & Repair Only a trained and certified technician should handle changes to gas connections.
- Hydro Jetting Clear our tree roots and blockages deep within your pipelines.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection A plumbing video camera will be able to travel through lines and trace problem locations.
- Trenchless Plumbing Repairs Avoid damaging your landscape with trenchless plumbing.
- Water Leak Detection and Testing State-of-the-art equipment will pinpoint where leaks are.
- Whole House Repiping Update your plumbing materials with more durable pipes.
Call Us Day or Night
Universal Plumbing Heating and Air is ready to help with any of your emergency plumbing in Garden Grove, CA needs. Our phone lines are open 24/7 for your convenience so don’t hesitate to call us day or night at 949-619-3081.