We’re Here to Help
If you have an emergency plumbing situation, don’t hesitate to call the team at Universal Plumbing Heating and Air. We’re here to help 24/7, and our team of experienced professionals will get the job done quickly and efficiently. So if you need assistance with emergency plumbing in Huntington Beach, CA, give us a call today at 949-619-3081!
Emergency Plumbing Protocol
If you’re dealing with a plumbing emergency, time is of the essence. Here are some tips to help you get the situation under control:
- First and foremost, turn off the water at the main valve. This will stop the flow of water and help prevent further damage.
- Once the water is off, assess the situation. If you can, try to repair the issue yourself. If not, it’s time to call in a professional.
- In the meantime, take steps to prevent further damage. For example, if there’s a leak, put a bucket underneath it to catch the water. And if there’s sewage involved, be sure to wear gloves and protective clothing.
Dealing with a plumbing emergency can be stressful, but following these tips will help you get through it. Just stay calm and act quickly, and give us a call at 949-619-3081 for a professional plumber.
Consider a Plumbing Video Camera Inspection
There are many reasons to get a plumbing video camera inspection. Maybe you’re experiencing an issue with your plumbing and you want to figure out what’s causing the problem. Or, perhaps you’re considering buying a new home and you want to make sure there are no hidden issues with the plumbing. Whatever the reason, a plumbing video camera inspection can give you peace of mind and help you avoid costly repairs down the road. Plumbing video camera inspections involve inserting a small camera into the plumbing system in order to take a look inside. This allows plumbers to see exactly what’s going on inside the pipes, which can be helpful in diagnosing problems or identifying potential issues. Plumbing video camera inspections are typically quick and easy, and they can save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
If you’re having plumbing problems or you’re considering buying a new home, contact a local plumber to schedule a plumbing video camera inspection today. It’s a small investment that could save you big in the long run!
- Air Conditioning Service Company Our team will set you up with a well-working AC system.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement Have problem parts fixed with our help.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair Get 24/7 care with your AC troubles.
- Whole House Air Purification With HEPA or other filters, breathe cleaner air in all rooms.
- Heating Company and Service We provide help with gas and electric furnaces.
- Heater Parts Replacement Get faulty parts repaired or replaced.
- Plumbing Contractor From fixture installations, drain cleaning, and more we’re a complete plumbing contractor.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs Our phones are open night and day to help with emergency plumbing situations.
- Gas Line Installation & Repair Only a trained and certified technician should handle changes to gas connections.
- Hydro Jetting Clear our tree roots and blockages deep within your pipelines.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection A plumbing video camera will be able to travel through lines and trace problem locations.
- Trenchless Plumbing Repairs Avoid damaging your landscape with trenchless plumbing.
- Water Leak Detection and Testing State-of-the-art equipment will pinpoint where leaks are.
- Whole House Repiping Update your plumbing materials with more durable pipes.
Call Us For Plumbing Assistance
If you’re in need of emergency plumbing in Huntington Beach, CA, don’t hesitate to contact Universal Plumbing Heating and Air. Our team of experts is available 24/7 to help you with any plumbing issue, big or small. We’ll get the job done quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to your normal routine as soon as possible. Contact 949-619-3081 today for all your plumbing needs!