Qualified Plumbing and HVAC Assistance
If you have a plumbing emergency, don’t hesitate to contact Universal Plumbing Heating and Air at 949-619-3081. We’re available 24/7 to help you resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Our team of experienced professionals will work tirelessly to get your home or business back up and running smoothly. Trust us with your emergency plumbing in Orange, CA for jobs that are both large and small in scale.
Types of Emergency Plumbing Scenarios
If your toilet is overflowing, your first step should be to turn off the water at the shut-off valve. This will stop the flow of water into the toilet and help to prevent further damage. Once the water is turned off, you can assess the situation and decide whether you need to call a professional plumber or if you can handle the repair yourself.
If you have a clogged drain, there are a few things you can do to try and clear it yourself before calling a professional. First, try running some hot water down the drain to see if that helps dislodge anything. If that doesn’t work, you can try using a plunger or a plumber’s snake. If neither of those methods works, it’s time to call a professional.
If your water heater is leaking, it’s important to turn off the power and water to the unit as quickly as possible. Once the power and water are shut off, you can assess the situation and decide whether you need to call a professional or if you can handle the repair yourself. If the leak is small, you may be able to simply replace a gasket or tighten a fitting. However, if the leak is larger, you will likely need to replace the entire water heater.
If you have a gas leak, it’s important to shut off the gas supply to your home immediately. Once the gas is shut off, you can call a professional plumber to come and assess the situation. Gas leaks can be very dangerous, so it’s always best to err on the side of caution and call a professional if you suspect there may be a gas leak in your home.
If you have a plumbing emergency, it’s important to stay calm and call a professional as quickly as possible. Plumbing emergencies can often be fixed relatively easily, but they can also cause a lot of damage if they’re not dealt with quickly. By remaining calm and calling a professional, you can help to ensure that your emergency plumbing in Orange, CA is dealt with in the best way possible.
- Air Conditioning Service Company Our team will set you up with a well-working AC system.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement Have problem parts fixed with our help.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair Get 24/7 care for your AC troubles.
- Whole House Air Purification With HEPA or other filters, breathe cleaner air in all rooms.
- Heating Company and Service We provide help with gas and electric furnaces.
- Heater Parts Replacement Get faulty parts repaired or replaced.
- Plumbing Contractor From fixture installations, drain cleaning, and more we’re a complete plumbing contractor.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs Our phones are open night and day to help with emergency plumbing situations.
- Gas Line Installation & Repair Only a trained and certified technician should handle changes to gas connections.
- Hydro Jetting Clear our tree roots and blockages deep within your pipelines.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection A plumbing video camera will be able to travel through lines and trace problem locations.
- Trenchless Plumbing Repairs Avoid damaging your landscape with trenchless plumbing.
- Water Leak Detection and Testing State-of-the-art equipment will pinpoint where leaks are.
- Whole House Repiping Update your plumbing materials with more durable pipes.
Don’t Hesitate to Call Universal Plumbing Heating and Air
If you have a plumbing emergency, don’t hesitate to call Universal Plumbing Heating and Air. We’re available 24/7 to help you resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Our experienced technicians will assess the situation and provide you with the best course of action to get your home or business back up and running. Contact us today at 949-619-3081, we’re here to help with emergency plumbing in Orange, CA!