Plumbing Assistance When You Need it Most
If you have a plumbing emergency, our team can help. With our many years of cumulative experience with plumbing issues, we can get your problem fixed quickly and efficiently. Plus, we’re available 24/7, so you can rest assured that help is always just a phone call away.
So, if you’re dealing with emergency plumbing in Irvine, CA, don’t hesitate to give Universal Plumbing Heating and Air a call at 949-619-3081. We’ll be more than happy to help you out.
When Plumbing Problems Strike
Emergency plumbing problems can strike at any time. Whether you have a clogged sink, a burst pipe, or no hot water, it’s important to know how to handle the situation. Here are some of the most common emergency plumbing problems and what you can do to fix them:
One of the most common emergency plumbing problems is a clogged sink. If your sink is full of water and won’t drain, there’s a good chance it’s because something is blocking the drain. To fix this, you’ll need to remove the blockage. This can usually be done with a plunger or a plumber’s snake.
If one of your pipes bursts, it’s important to act quickly. Turn off the water at the main shut-off valve and call a plumber right away. burst pipes can cause serious water damage, so it’s best to let a professional handle the repair.
No Hot Water
If you suddenly have no hot water, there are a few possible explanations. It could be that your water heater is on the blink or that there’s a problem with your plumbing. In most cases, you’ll need to call a plumber to take a look.
Leaky faucets are another common plumbing problem. If your faucet is dripping, it’s wasting water and money. To fix a leaky faucet, you’ll need to replace the washer or O-ring. In some cases, you may also need to replace the entire faucet.
Sump Pump Failure
If your sump pump stops working, it could be because it’s not getting enough power or because there’s a problem with the float switch. To fix this, you’ll need to call a plumber. They can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your sump pump up and running again.
If you have a sewer problem, it’s important to call a plumber right away. Sewer problems can cause serious health hazards, so it’s best to let a professional handle the repair.
When it comes to emergency plumbing in Irvine, CA problems, it’s important to know what to do and who to call. By knowing how to handle these common problems, you can avoid costly repairs and keep your home running smoothly.
- Air Conditioning Service Company Our team will set you up with a well-working AC system.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement Have problem parts fixed with our help.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair Get 24/7 care with your AC troubles.
- Whole House Air Purification With HEPA or other filters, breathe cleaner air in all rooms.
- Heating Company and Service We provide help with gas and electric furnaces.
- Heater Parts Replacement Get faulty parts repaired or replaced.
- Plumbing Contractor From fixture installations, drain cleaning, and more we’re a complete plumbing contractor.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs Our phones are open night and day to help with emergency plumbing situations.
- Gas Line Installation & Repair Only a trained and certified technician should handle changes to gas connections.
- Hydro Jetting Clear our tree roots and blockages deep within your pipelines.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection A plumbing video camera will be able to travel through lines and trace problem locations.
- Trenchless Plumbing Repairs Avoid damaging your landscape with trenchless plumbing.
- Water Leak Detection and Testing State-of-the-art equipment will pinpoint where leaks are.
- Whole House Repiping Update your plumbing materials with more durable pipes.
Call For Emergency Plumbing Aid
We understand that emergency plumbing in Irvine, CA issues can be a major inconvenience, and Universal Plumbing Heating and Air is here to help. We’ll work quickly and efficiently to get your plumbing system back up and running smoothly. Trust us for all your emergency plumbing needs – we’re here to help at 949-619-3081!